Mental and emotional health in schools: online CPD
This free CPD, created by Family Links, helps school staff recognise and respond to signs of poor mental health and support their own and other's emotional health.
This course will teach school staff to:
- Recognise and respond to signs of poor mental health
- Understand boundaries and professional responsibilities
- Understand the importance of following safeguarding procedures
- Have strategies to support their own and other's emotional health, increasing mental wellbeing in school
Using this resource
This resource is designed for:
- School staff working with children aged 9+
The course takes 45-90 minutes to complete. It doesn't need to all be done at once - those taking the course can leave and return to the course where they left off.
Please note that because this is a full training course, it has not been fully quality-assured by our team. Family Links is a trusted source for content with its own quality assurance process, so we have still included it. Do read through our guidance for using resources before using this resource.