An evidence-based social and emotional learning programme which promotes the positive mental health and emotional well-being of children in primary schools. This programme can also help to support those children at risk of bullying behaviours.
- academic competence and motivation
- reduced levels of seeing negative intent in others’ interactions
- reduced aggressive interpersonal negotiation strategies (linked to reduced chance of bullying)
- reduced conduct problems
- reduced aggressive behaviour (linked to reduced chance of bullying)
- reduced acting-out behaviour
- reduced impulsivity
Quality of Evidence
This is a paid for programme. Please contact the provider for current costings.