Resilience Triple P
This family-based intervention programme is aimed at children who are being bullied - it can also benefit those children who bully others. It provides emotional support, mobilises family support, and improves coping skills and resilience.
- parenting strategies
- sibling relationships
- friendship networks and enjoyment of school
- reduced victimisation (linked to reduced chance of being bullied)
- reduced levels of distress
- reduced negative thoughts and feelings
- reduced reactive aggression (linked to prevention of bullying behaviours)
- reduced child depression
Quality of Evidence
This is a paid for programme. Please contact the provider for current costings.