Stories that never stand still: a young person’s guide to ADHD
This free information booklet shares the stories, struggles and achievements of those with ADHD.
Created by the ADHD Foundation and a number of different authors and illustrators, Stories that Never Stand Still is described as ‘a book celebrating what’s amazing and annoying, fun and funny, incredibly inspiring and wonderfully weird about ADHD’.
The illustrated book includes:
- ‘The A to Z of ADHD’, which explores some of the common traits of ADHD
- A guide to help those with ADHD stay calm in difficult situations
- Information on how to deal with overwhelming emotions
- Writing from young people who have been diagnosed with ADHD
Using this resource
This resource is designed for:
- young people aged 10 and up
- use by individual pupils