Terrence Higgins Trust helpline
Young people can call the Terrence Higgins Trust’s helpline to ask questions about HIV and sexual health.
Young people can contact the Terrence Higgins Trust about:
- Testing for HIV or other sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Accessing PrEP or PEP
- Prosecutions for transmission of HIV
- Any other questions about improving your sexual health
The organisation can be contacted by phone on 0808 802 1221. The opening times for the phone line are:
- 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- 10am to 1pm, Saturday and Sunday
Young people can also email the organisation on firstname.lastname@example.org, where they aim to respond within three working days.