Self-care form time activities
A series of activities for Key Stage 3 and 4, introducing them to a range of self-care techniques.
This detailed PowerPoint presentation from Public Health England explores lots of different self-care strategies for young people.
These strategies include:
- connecting with others
- being physically active
- being mindful
- learning something new.
Each self-care strategy is explored in a 10-minute activity session - there are 5 in total, as well as an intro activity and follow-up bullet journal task.
After taking part in these activities, students will be able to:
- explain what self-care means
- identify and try out a range of self-care strategies
- complete a self-care bullet journal
Using this resource
This resource is designed for:
- use with young people aged 11 and up
- use with groups or whole classes in form time